God pkers slashscapes #1 clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wroclaw pokoje do wynajecia
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as tatty as files
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm by Guest

» slowacja noclegi
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 pm by Guest

» pokoje zegrze
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Global announcement: New position available! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am by Guest

» God Pkers Shutting down
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:14 pm by Trolln Damian

» FML FML FML, me, only active one?
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm by Trolln Damian

» Step up your game guys, this is how GODS died!!
Global announcement: New position available! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:18 am by Trolln Damian

» He came to visit us!
Global announcement: New position available! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:55 pm by Forum Mod Jesuus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 pm
Poll

Global announcement: New position available!

3 posters

Go down

Global announcement: New position available! Empty Global announcement: New position available!

Post  ♥Mod Jessica♥ Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey everyone, I would just like to tell you that the "Lead support" position is open. You must already be a staff member to get this rank. Please give me a 6 sentence paragraph about why you think you deserve the position.
♥Mod Jessica♥
♥Mod Jessica♥
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Global announcement: New position available! Empty Re: Global announcement: New position available!

Post  Trolln Damian Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello Jessica and God Pkers,

I have know Jessica and Cody for a while and have had many fun times with them. I am up to date with staff members, new updates, new members and announcements that are being made. I was around when Jess owned GODS forum I was a co-owner on there. The only reason i'm trying for this position is because when I tried out for Co-Owner on GODS I was accepted, but then it was shut down. I strictly encourage people to follow the rules. I am 15 and I have had about 3 years of experience with Runescape and different type of forums. I wish to only help the God Pkers forum as much as possible. This is a job that is given to the best of the best or the chosen. It doesn't matter how famous you are or how much you like posting a thread, what matters is how you will treat people, the community, and your friends. Hope this is enough.

-Damian Wink Wink
Trolln Damian
Trolln Damian
Admin
Admin

Post Points : 104

Back to top Go down

Global announcement: New position available! Empty Re: Global announcement: New position available!

Post  ♥Mod Jessica♥ Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:41 pm

I'll be thinking long and hard about you Damian, you have posted in the wrong sections a few times and that leaves room for concern on my part. The lead support needs to be the most active person on the forums and must always be available for questions, this may even require you to put your cell phone number on the site so people can contact you whenever they can. Also, if accepted, you MUST have your e-mail and msn in your signature.

-Mod Jessica
♥Mod Jessica♥
♥Mod Jessica♥
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Trolln Damian Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:52 pm

That I am truly sorry about. I am careless and need to step up my game, but when General and Spam are described as the same thing its kinda hard to choose, there both sexy. Wink

By the way, did you text me? I got one from some random number. I saw recent send outs that Zemiral made when she was using my phone.
Trolln Damian
Trolln Damian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obby Veng Us Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 pm

I think either damian or exile should get it, so put them in the ring and let them fight it out Razz
Obby Veng Us
Obby Veng Us
Admin
Admin

Post Points : 43

https://godpkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trolln Damian Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 pm

I have been with you both longer ever since GODS was made.
Trolln Damian
Trolln Damian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down